Hayley Menzies is a London-based contemporary luxury label specialising in silk, knitwear and lasting treasures made for life's refined rebels. In 2011, Hayley Menzies set up a stall in Portobello Market selling vintage fashion and handmade shawls and scarves. Her sharp edits amassed a fast and loyal following of stylish women who inspired Hayley to set up her own brand. Through intuition and passion Hayley conceptualised her brand, a contemporary womenswear brand made for life’s refined rebels.
Job Title: Full Time - Sales Assistant
Reports to: Store Manager
Location: Chelsea, South West London
This is an exciting opportunity to find an entrepreneurial Store Manager for our stunning boutique located in Duke of York Square, London. A unique opportunity to work with the brands owner. Hayley Menzies is currently recruiting for a Full Time Sales Assistant to support in the day to day running of the Hayley Menzies flagship store. This is a unique role, ideal for someone with experience in luxury retail who is looking to progress within an exciting and growing company.
- To drive and maximize sales performances and exceed weekly, monthly and seasonal targets
- Provide impeccable Customer Service to our clients and be a true Ambassador of Hayley Menzies.
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and quality of sales.
- Up-sell and cross-sell all products with confidence to sell a total look.
- Support in the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests in order to continuously build productive long-term relationships.
- Be knowledgeable on product, brand and collection.
- Complete training session provided in store and Head Office when required.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment for the team and ensuring a high level of housekeeping.
- Helping and maintain stockroom, inventory and stock replenishments.
- Assisting and following Visual Merchandising guidelines in line with Head Office requirements.
- Gathering feedbacks and compiling Sales reports when required.
Who you are:
- Minimum 2 years of Luxury Retail Experience, department store exposure & client book would be a plus
- Visual merchandising experience
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow through and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- Able to assess priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Collaborative spirit, proactive and hands on attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English, additional Language would be a plus
Send your CV and along with a cover letter with the subject 'Store Manager - "your name" to firstname.lastname@example.org